Completely renovated main hub is located at Juan Santamaria International Airport
- Close: SANSA REGIONAL’s hub of operations is located steps from the Juan Santamaria International Terminal. Just follow the clear signs once you exit the international terminal or – even easier – just take a complimentary ride with our partner “Taxis Unidos”. You will quickly spot the (only authorized) orange taxis and ask to be taken free of charge to the SANSA Terminal.
- Cash-saving: The convenient location also saves you valuable cash, a roundtrip to the other airport costs $56 (Source: Taxis Unidos. Phone: 22226865).
- Spacious: We have just completely revamped our Terminal and now provide twice as much space as before to our clients so that your journey already starts comfortably.
- Service-oriented: Before renovating, we listened to our clients to hear which services were most useful to them. Based on your valuable feedback, we have included a full-service cafeteria, free wireless internet access and flat screens with up-to-date flight information.
- Tourist locker service is offered at the domestic terminal in San José with a fee of $10.00 per day and per piece of baggage. Size of baggage is not regulated.
- Free parking at the Domestic Terminal in San Jose